A walk in the woods is a great way to exersise but most people totally miss the magic of the different species of woodland plants and trees. This course is designed to:
- Identify woodland flora in Bluebell Wood
- Find how this changes with coppice cycles and management.
- Discuss how soil and other variables will affect flora in a wood.
- Where you are likely to find them
- How to at least find which family unknown flowers belong to.
This course is ideal for everyone who wants to get more out of woodland walks, works in or owns a wood and wants to find out more about the flowers present.